By Frank Turek
Same-Sex Marriage will harm every body, together with YOU. learn how right here! Why no longer legalize same-sex marriage? Who may well it in all likelihood damage? utilizing sound reasoning and proof, now not faith, award-winning writer Frank Turek indicates that everybody could be damage together with young ones the state or even homosexuals themselves.
Read or Download Correct, Not Politically Correct. How Same-Sex Marriage Hurts Everyone PDF
Similar gay & lesbian books
Publication through Jackson, Graham
Gender studies of Spain has up to now concentrated virtually completely on ladies, leaving the social and political background of male homosexuality almost untouched. 'Los Invisibles' fills this major hole within the learn of Spanish tradition by means of examining the consequences of clinical and felony law on male homosexuals.
This amazing array of essays considers the contingent and transferring meanings of gender and the physique in modern Southeast Asia. by way of examining femininity and masculinity as fluid tactics instead of social or organic givens, the authors supply new methods of figuring out how gender intersects with neighborhood, nationwide, and transnational varieties of wisdom and tool.
In Banning Queer Blood, Jeffrey Bennett frames blood donation as a functionality of civic id heavily associated with the which means of citizenship. although, with the appearance of AIDS got here the proposal of blood donation as a in all probability harmful method. Bennett argues that the foodstuff and Drug management, by way of making use of photos that particularly depict homosexual males as contagious, has classified homosexual males as a risk to the state.
- Queer Families, Queer Politics, 0th Edition
- Nameless Offences: Homosexual Desire in the 19th Century
- Masculinity and Male Homosexuality in Britain, 1861–1913, 1st Edition
- Lost Gay Novels: A Reference Guide to Fifty Works from the First Half of the Twentieth Century
- The Ganymede Project
Additional info for Correct, Not Politically Correct. How Same-Sex Marriage Hurts Everyone
4. Government-backed same-sex marriage would encourage and normalize homosexual behavior, and it would harm natural marriage, children, adults, and homosexuals themselves 5. The law should promote behaviors that are beneficial and prohibit (or at least not endorse) those that are destructive 6. Therefore, the law should promote natural marriage, and it should provide no option for government-backed same-sex marriage or civil unions Part III: Answering Arguments for Same-Sex Marriage We Want Equal Rights Homosexuality Is Like Race Homosexuals Were Born That Way Weren’t You Born a Heterosexual?
Worse off physically and emotionally when they reach adulthood Second, children from fatherless homes account for: a. 60 percent of America’s rapists b. 63 percent of America’s youth suicides c. 70 percent of America’s long-term prison inmates d. 70 percent of America’s reform school attendees e. 71 percent of America’s teenage pregnancies f. 71 percent of America’s high school dropouts g. 72 percent of America’s adolescent murderers h. 85 percent of America’s youth prisoners i. 85 percent of America’s youth with behavioral disorders j.
It is not about discrimination against a class of people. It is not about denying homosexuals the ability to commit to one another. It is not about love or private relationships. It is not about tolerance or intolerance. It is not about bigotry or homophobia. It is not about sexual orientation or being born a certain way. It is not about race or the civil rights struggle. It is not about interracial marriage. It is not about heterosexuals and divorce. It is not about the separation of church and state.