By Matthew MacDonald; Mario Szpuszta; Vidya Vrat Agarwal
Read Online or Download ASP.NET 4. 0 in VB 2010 PDF
Best programming: programming languages books
This record is meant for builders drawn to utilizing OracleJSP to create net functions according to JavaServer Pages know-how. It assumes that operating net and servlet environments exist already, and that readers are already acquainted with the following:■ common internet technology■ normal servlet know-how (some technical historical past is equipped in Appendix B)■ tips on how to configure their internet server and servlet environments .
C-XSC is a device for the advance of numerical algorithms offering hugely actual and instantly tested effects. It offers numerous predefined numerical facts forms and operators. those kinds are applied as C++ sessions. therefore, C-XSC permits high-level programming of numerical purposes in C and C++.
- Professional LAMP : Linux, Apache, MyDQL and PHP 5 web development
- "java EE ; guide de développement d'applications web en java"
- Excel-VBA in 21 Tagen . Fur Excel 97-2000-2002
- Professionell entwickeln mit Visual C# 2010
- C++ für Ingenieure: Effizient Programmieren erlernen (German Edition)
Extra resources for ASP.NET 4. 0 in VB 2010
This first compilation step may happen automatically when the page is first requested, or you can perform it in advance (a process known as precompiling). The compiled file with IL code is an assembly. The second level of compilation happens just before the page is actually executed. At this point, the IL code is compiled into low-level native machine code. NET applications (including Windows applications, for example). Figure 1-1 shows this two-step compilation process. NET compilation is decoupled into two steps in order to offer developers the most convenience and the best portability.
0. NET 4, Microsoft finally begins exposing the caching extensibility points that will allow them (and other developers) to use new types of cache storage, including distributed caching solutions such as Windows Server AppFabric and memcached. Although these extra bits of infrastructure aren’t all there yet, Chapter 11 shows how the model works. NET developers have been forced to master the GDI+ drawing model or purchase a third-party control to create a respectable graph. NET includes an impressive Chart control that supports a range of beautifully rendered two- and three-dimensional graphs (including line, bar, curve, area, pie, doughnut, and point charts, complete with features like error bars and Bollinger bands).
NET already provides (like the GridView, DetailsView, and FormView). But instead of forcing you to modify many different data controls on many different pages to get the effect you want, Dynamic Data uses field-based templates that are defined once and shared everywhere. Combine this clean design with new features—such as validation that’s based on the database schema and easier filtering based on foreign key relationships—and you can see why Dynamic Data is a compelling approach for web applications that focus on viewing and editing database records.