By Warren J. Boord, John B. Hoffman
Air and Missile protection platforms Engineering fills a necessity for these looking perception into the layout tactics of the air and missile protection procedure engineering strategy. particularly geared toward coverage planners, engineers, researchers, and specialists, it offers a balanced method of negating a goal in either common and digital assault environments, and applies physics-based approach engineering to designing and constructing a balanced air and missile protection procedure. The publication offers an in-depth description of the missile protection layout improvement technique in addition to the underlying technical origin of air and missile security structures engineering.
Utilizing the authors’ a long time of mixed engineering adventure, this ebook considers new air missile safety process applied sciences and leading edge architectures that may be used to fulfill functionality necessities whereas additionally minimizing layout, improvement, and operational expenses over the lifecycle of a strive against approach. additionally it is the newest structures layout recommendations that may be utilized to new and present structures, and introduces structures engineering rules that may be mentioned and easily utilized to different missile security method scenarios.
Additionally, this book:
- Focuses on shipborne missile protection platforms that supply their very own send security opposed to missiles and safeguard of different within reach ships
- Emphasizes the research and exchange house linked to generating a balanced air and missile safeguard process (AMDS)
- Addresses the significance of architectures and technologies
- Traces necessities improvement via procedure functionality tradeoffs
- Includes result of radar and missile functionality tradeoffs in a practical environment
Air and Missile security structures Engineering
provides an realizing of the physics of missile security structures and the most important functionality parameters that force the functions of those structures. This ebook serves as a necessary source for missile security engineers and different working towards pros, in addition to a educating reference for graduate-level courses.